At Edelman we have a proven record as communication experts of protecting the most important, yet fragile, organizational asset: its reputation. We represent multidisciplinary backgrounds that include skilled litigators, investigative journalists, business intelligence specialists, veterans of government service and communicators from a variety of business sectors. Our communication specialists, counsel global companies, mid-sized organizations, non-profits, government entities and high-profile individuals to tackle a range of preparedness, reputational and communications challenges.
We help companies prepare for communication crisis situations systematically. We create crisis manuals for our clients and use training and realistic simulations to help them prepare for possible situations. Our strength lies in the ability to accommodate a breadth of issues in a variety of sectors while executing flawless for our clients.
- Reputation Management
- Issue and Crisis Management
- Crisis Simulations
- Social Media Consulting and Community Management
- Issue and Crisis Recovery Management
- Digital Crisis Preparedness and Execution
- Internal Crisis Communications
- Change and Restructuring Communication
- Bankruptcy and Litigation Communication
- Issue and Crisis Media Training